Take responsibility for your own projects and never expect other people to do your work for you. If they do help out take it as a bonus and be grateful.
Author of Northern Rebirth, completer of Son of the Black Eye
The Coordinated Wesnoth UMC Development Project aims to solve some common issues found in cooperative and solo development of add-ons for the Battle for Wesnoth, by providing facilities for coordination, organization and collaboration using SourceForge.net’s great platform for open-source projects.
In the past we’ve also worked together with the Battle for Wesnoth team to prepare some great campaigns for mainline, including such titles as Legend of Wesmere, Delfador’s Memoirs and Dead Water. Other well-known user-made add-ons hosted in our repository include Invasion from the Unknown, Era of Strife and The Dark Hordes.
- Apply and maintain their own add-ons, or perhaps adopt abandoned ones from the repository.
- Collaborate with each other!
- Work with guaranteed backups of every single revision of their content.
- Check out add-ons for their version of Wesnoth from the Subversion repository.
- Comment on add-ons in the respective forum threads.
- Translate add-ons exported to the WesCamp-i18n Project.
- Contribute art for their add-on of preference in the Art Workshop.
- Report any bugs they may find when testing add-ons.
- Allura migration complete
Sunday, April 21, 2013 by
- The Wolf's Tale entered the repository
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
- Wesnoth-UMC-Dev upgrading to SourceForge’s Allura platform this April 20th
Tuesday, April 16, 2013 by
- c74d joined the project
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
- After the Storm 0.9.0
Tuesday, March 5, 2013 by
- After the Storm: Not so fast
Friday, February 22, 2013 by
- After the Storm: Big Merge done, 0.8.90 on the horizon
Tuesday, February 19, 2013 by